Interim Finance Business Analyst
Your new company
This non-profit organisation is looking for qualified accountant for 6 months to demonstrate understanding, analysing and dealing with corporate businesses of all sizes from over-managed up to and including FTSE 100 listed companies.
Your new role
- You must have experience of meeting with board level directors and challenging their interpretation of the financial information relating to their company
- Experience in knowledge management
- Understanding of asset types which may be help be schemes as reserves and their associated adequacy requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- A qualified accountant
- Experience in meeting board level directors
- Ability to analyse, understand and critically challenge statutory accounts, management accounts, break-even analysis, cash flows and business plans.
What you'll get in return
£575 per day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.