Finance Business Analyst (Fixed Income+ Multi Assets)
Contract. 3 Months+ . London. £550-600 P/D. Financial Services.
Business Analyst required in London. You will have a proven track record in Finance and significant experience in Asset Management. You will have already actively participated (as business analyst) in a project implementing a Front Office solution for a financial institution. Knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and portfolio management principals in Fixed Income and Multi Asset space will be key.
- Participate to user acceptance testing on Technology side, and support Front Office team during their own user acceptance test
- Control of implementation and parameterization
- Writing procedures and documentations
- Training Front Office users (Fund Managers, Analysts, COO) and Functional support team
- Help during the migration from Thinkfolio and in-house applications to Simcorp dimension
- Participate to the decommissioning plan of legacy systems
- Work in coordination with the Front Office Stream Leader of the project, the Fixed Income and project managers and the FO Application Support manager.
Skills and experience required
- Technical Skills - SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Desirable Technical Skills - VBA, .NET, Simcorp Dimension
- Knowledge of the financial instruments
- Good knowledge of the financial market
- Previous experience in Change Management
- Very good understanding of trade cycle workflows from the order initiation to the settlement including static and market data management
- Knowledge of the portfolio management industry, particularly in Fixed Income and Multi Asset space
- Ability to work with technical teams - Development and Infrastructure
- Experience on SimCorp (highly desirable)
- Experience of Thinkfolio (desirable)
- French speaking would be beneficial
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- FIXED INCOME
- FRONT OFFICE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job