This Finance Assistant will report to the Group Financial Controller and will have responsibility for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, bank reconciliations, expense and credit card management of the UK and DK entities, with more companies to be added as we grow.
The role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress in their role as the company continues to grow from strength to strength. CIMA / ACCA study support available.
My client is a rapidly growing tech start-up company, based in the City of London. Founded in 2016, they deliver profitable Project Operations by uniting resource & financial management, capacity planning and deep integrations all on one platform. It is an exciting time to join their team while they expand every year.
Finance Assistant, London
- Own the A/P and A/R transactional processes end to end
- Processing supplier invoices, credit notes, and staff expense claims
- Review of employee expenses and credit cards
- Multi-currency payment runs and handling supplier queries
- Posting of supplier bank payments and customer receipts
- Ownership of all bank and credit card reconciliations
- Ownership of the billing process, ensuring that customer contracts are billed correctly
- Credit Control and dealing with customer queries
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with month end close
- Assisting the management accountant with balance sheet reconciliations, including prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
- Assist in developing and improving existing systems and internal controls
- Supporting with local VAT and tax filings across all geographies
The successful candidate should have a willingness to learn and develop in a rapidly growing start-up
- 2+ years of finance experience in a similar finance assistant role
- ACCA/CIMA studier, preferable
- University graduate
- Strong knowledge of either Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, but preferably both
- Experience of Sage Intacct beneficial but not essential
- A structured and analytical approach to your work
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- £15-17ph while on a temporary basis
- Opportunity for the role to convert to a permanent basis
- Hybrid working / some work from home
- Flexible working hours
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'