Your primary function will be to provide effective support to clients and finance colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of budgets and budget monitoring
- Accounting for individual service areas
- Expenditure and income projections
- Presenting reports and data at meetings
- Analysis and interpretation of data
The preferred candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Degree or AAT qualified
- Experience working in accountancy, finance and/or audit
- Experience in budget preparation, monitoring and financial reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of grant claims, statistical or financial returns
This position is office based with the possibility for a portion of remote working.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'