This is an exciting position for a Finance Assistant to join the Finance Coordinator Team based in Bristol. This is a permanent role offering hybrid working.
Our client is a leading international business with offices in north Bristol. Due to business growth, they are looking to hire a Finance Assistant.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for;
- Issuing new Projects Numbers
- Set Up Projects for on Nexus and Cygnum
- Update the Project list
- Filing electronically all relevant information
- Follow up and chasing team leaders for missing information to set up projects.
- Working closely with Finance Coordinators to make sure they are in the loop of what`s happening on the projects.
- Make sure projects are on the system in timely fashioned so that forecasting and billing process does not get delayed.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication links with all Project Leaders
- Ready to step in to help on the billing process during holiday cover.
- Covering basic and hoc finance coordinators jobs when required.
The successful candidate will have an interest in accountancy and be looking for their first finance role.
A salary of £19,000 is on offer to the successful candidate as well as;
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Active support towards further professional development
- Voluntary benefits including buying and selling holiday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'