A world leading music company have an exciting opportunity for two Finance Assistants to join their well-established team. Working alongside the senior management team this role offers real career progression as well as a full study package. Well suited to an ambitious finance professional this role offers hybrid working with 2 days in the office.
- Generating and issuing invoices
- Supporting a global team via remote working on cloud based software
- Effectively managing credit control
- Reconciling payments and managing petty cash
- Arranging client payments and sending remittances
- General administration for the Finance team
- Answering and redirecting incoming telephone calls
- Carrying out due diligence on business transactions
The successful candidate:
- Minimum 1 year in a finance position
- A keen interest in pursuing a career in the music/media industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'