17.5k - 22.5k
Being part of an international group, this dynamic UK entity is looking to strengthen it’s UK Finance Team with the addition of a highly motivated Finance Assistant. You will be at the centre of the day-to-day Finance operation and will also work closely with the Administration team.
You will ideally have experience in a similar type of role, but most importantly have the desire to train and learn new skills. A good knowledge of financial process and internal controls will allow you to hit the ground running and develop on your accounting know how.
Good IT competency will also be required with the ability to pick up new systems, use Excel to a good level along with Word and other Office applications.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Accounting for purchase and sales ledger transactions
- Assist with credit control function, preparing & distribution of monthly statements.
- Account reconciliation
- Assist with receipt posting in financial system / bank transaction accounting.
- Assist with stock takes.
- General data input
- Keeping documentation organised and up to date.
- Raising sales and purchase orders in financial system
- Manage customer queries regarding sales orders.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external clients confidently and professionally.
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Able to manage workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and help all members of the team.
- Strong communication and query resolution skills
- Excellent team player
- Able to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate a strong sense in integrity.
- Highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail
- Flexible mentality during peak periods
- Methodical and proactive approach to work
The successful candidate will work in a challenging and professional environment with a pleasant company culture and established friendly team in the UK.
The role will be office based and full time (37.5 hours per week).
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications we may receive for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, please feel free to contact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
StormX Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'