£28,000 + Pension + Parking
If you would like to work for a charity then this Finance Assistant position is going to be the ideal role for you, there will be lots of variety in this role and no two days will be the same.
Some of your duties will include:
- To ensure the effective accounting and collection of all income due to the organisation
- Preparing and issuing timely requests to Donors for voluntary contributions on an annual basis
- Recording details of all income received onto the computer system and reconciling receipts
- Completing weekly bank reconciliation for three separate entries in the Group and investigating anomalies
- Analysing income received and preparing monthly reports for the management team
- Reconciling intercompany accounts, processing month-end adjustments and preparing P & L reports
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'