A rapidly expanding local business are looking for someone to join them as a Finance Assistant. This is an opportunity for someone with a passion and interest in finance to start their career and grow as the company does. Ideally you will have had some general finance or bookkeeping experience finance, but this isn’t essential as the role is unique to the employer so full training will be given.
**This role will be to start in the workplace within an office that confidently supports social distancing**
Finance Assistant - Job Overview
- Bank reconciliation
- Matching payment and receipts against invoices
- Credit control
- Transferring money between accounts
- Assisting with VAT return and HRMC submissions
- Making payments and generating invoices
- Sending out invoices and billing information
- Updating spreadsheets – to include cashflow spreadsheet, management information and numerous internal reports
- Creating direct debits
- Petty cash
- Posting monthly journals
- General office admin and support
Finance Assistant – Required Skills and Experience
- Previous bookkeeping or general finance experience
- Experience of using finance systems – Xero, Sage would be advantageous
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, and generally a proven competence of picking up new IT systems with ease – this company love tech!
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven problem solver and strong communicator
Finance Assistant – Benefits Offered
- £25,000 per annum
- Working hours 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday
- Regular social events
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'