CMA Recruitment Group are working with a SME based in Southampton, Hampshire to help them recruit an Accounts Assistant to join the team.
What will the role involve?
- Processing purchase ledger invoices;
- Reconcile monthly purchase ledger statements;
- Raise sales invoices when required;
- Assist with credit control;
- Entering bank and cash transactions;
- Various ad hoc duties.
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work successfully under pressure;
- Previous finance experience is preferred however for the right individual with a genuine interest in finance, training will be provided.
Additional Benefits and Information:
- Free parking;
- 23 days holiday.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'