Finance Assistant (12-month Contract) - Sheffield - up to £22,500 + Benefits
Chase & Holland are partnering a multi-national manufacturing business who is searching for a Finance Assistant to join their finance team in Sheffield on a 12-month contract.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
- To assist and support all members of the local finance & accounting department
- Process bank statements within the finance system
- Preparation and posting of journals at month end
- Assist with preparation of annual budget
- Ad hoc admin duties as required
Full-time, Monday to Friday
Required Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience in a finance role
- AAT/CIMA/ACCA qualified or part qualified would be highly desired
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve targets
- Team player with ability to use initiative
In Return You’ll Receive:
- A competitive salary up to £22,500
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in an international fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Finance Assistant opportunity, please click 'apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'