Are you looking to work for an organisation that invests in its employees?
This is what you’ll be doing
A key partner in the South Wales property industry are looking for Finance Assistant to join their busy team based in Swansea. Your role as a Finance Assistant will involve:
- Assisting in the running of the asset register
- Maintaining a group wide property register
- Regular reconciliation and data gathering
- Recording of all cost and grant transactions in appropriate ledgers
- Settling of service charges and providing a breakdown of all charges or year-end accounts
- Additional ad hoc administrative duties incorporated with the team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You will need to have proven recent experience as a Finance Assistant or Accounts Assistant.
- You will also need to be highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- This is a busy working environment, the right person will thrive in this type of environment.
- Experience in public sector is also desirable.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 6 month fixed term contract
- £20,000 salary pro rata plus a competitive benefits package
- Central Swansea location with excellent transport links
- This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience across a broad range of accounts functions
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think this Finance Assistant role is for you, then get in touch!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'