As a progressive education-based organisation, our client is an employer who is committed to individual development. They are based in the city centre and have a global network, which has been growing for over 2 decades. They are now seeking an ambitious team member to join their finance department.
- To provide support to the Financial Controller, including but not limited to payroll, audit preparation and report preparation.
- To provide general administrative support and engage with relevant financial training.
- Develop good relationships with customers in order to progress invoices and solve queries.
- To support with other ad-hoc duties including bank recs, petty cash and fixed assets register as required.
- 5 GCSEs grade A-C including English and Maths is essential.
- Strong IT skills including Excel is also essential.
- Level 2 AAT is desirable, but not essential and study support is available.
- A professional manner with strong communication skills.
- Preferably at least 6 months general accounts experience.
What is on offer?
£14,000 - £18,000
Option for study support
Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm.
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'