Finance Assistant Temporary (Maternity Cover) LS16 Immediate Start £9 - £10 per Hour
A fantastic public sector organisation based in Leeds are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to cover some maternity leave.
Your new role
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Payroll error and adjustment journals
- Expenditure Reports
- Invoice Query Management
- Supplier setup and amendments
- Raising sales orders and receipting of income
- Raising purchase orders and receipting, raising cheque and faster payment requests
- Completion of budget tracker
- Completion of payment run forecasts, reconciliations and highlighting missing invoices and unexpected invoices to the Financial Accountant
- Controls review of following logs: Supplier set up/amended, Payment requests & Cancelled invoices, Invoice returns reports, Sales orders
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential candidates have:
- You will have a strong track record of working with finance
- Previous experience of using Oracle will be advantageous
- Candidates will have excellent processing skills and attention to detail with the initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work methodically under pressure to prioritise and manage your time to meet deadlines.
What you'll get in return
Excellent exposure in a busy finance and accounting team. Working for this reputable organisation, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in finance providing key support and contribute to their culture to continuously improve performance and drive for excellence. You will also have flexible working hours as well as free parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'