Marshall Moore are currently assisting an International accountancy and business advisory firm in their search for a Finance Assistant.
As this globally renowned firm continue to expand at a rapid pace, my client require a number of Finance Assistants to join their busy and sociable team on a permanent basis. Working in a varied role, the successful candidate will be responsible for completing VAT returns, payment processing and reconciliations.
This is the ideal role for a professional candidate with strong IT skills and a genuine interest in finance. Alongside an impressive benefits package, this position can offer a fantastic opportunity to join a top 10 accountancy practice with opportunities for career progression.
- Inputting data and maintain cash books for all Business Recovery cases
- Perform electronic filing and making online payments
- Liaising with the Banks and the Insolvency Service regarding funds held
- Meeting the cashiers instructions in accordance with the firms procedures and ensuring these are appropriately supported by documentary evidence
- Attend to and resolve ad hoc enquires raised by partners and staff
- Seek appropriately allocated time to cases worked on and review chargeability
- Complete VAT returns and carry our VAT reclaims/payments
- GCSE level standard in Mathematics
- Exceptional IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office products such as Excel
- Knowledge of the Insolvency system IPS is desirable
- Well presented with a professional level of communication(Verbal and Written)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and complete them independently
- Work well in a team and can use imitative with a flexible approach
- Experience in cash book / treasury / cashiering is advantageous
- Role specific training is provided
If you have all of the above requirements for the Finance Assistant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore accountancy division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Financial Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Co-ordinator
- Trainee Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Supervisor/Accounts Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'