£9 - £11 per hour
Our client in St Ives are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will report to the Financial Controller and provide support to the Finance Business Partner.
Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Process purchase invoices in a timely manner, including the accurate coding in Sage and accounting of VAT
- Generate timely and accurate payment runs
- Raise sales invoices and credit notes as required
- Manage two finance mailboxes, ensuring all emails are dealt with in a timely manner
- Respond to and resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Credit control for agency sales invoices
- Support with annual audit queries relating to the areas above
- On a monthly basis, roll forward month end files and reconcile any differences before sign-off by the Finance Business Partner
- Complete reconciliations (direct, referral, network and digital) and ensure all differences are investigated and resolved
- Prepare and circulate the monthly internal reporting
- Prepare the monthly intercompany recharge calculations ready for review and posting
- Support the Finance Business Partner with the posting of monthly journals
- Prepare the weekly KPIs and investigate anomalous numbers before distributing to the wider business
- Prepare and send the weekly agent specific reports in a timely manner
- Update and send daily internal reports
- Prepare adhoc reports and analysis as required by the Finance Business Partner
- Check employee expense submissions, ensuring items without sufficient back-up or outside of the expense policy are challenged
- Maintain the cash book, ensuring it is kept up-to-date
- Provide adhoc support to the Finance Business Partner
- Self- motivated and proactive
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- You will need to work well in a team environment and on your own initiative
- Have excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Time management
- Basic Excel skills
This role offers a start at very short notice so please apply right away if you are interested.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'