Finance Assistant - Permanent - Based in Five Ways
Your new company
A vibrant and charismatic organisation. Based 2 minutes walk away from Five Ways station, i am representing an equal opportunities employer that positively encourages applications from suitably qualified
and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Finance Assistant to join the Finance Transactions Team. You will be working within a small but fully functional team liaising with internal /external stakeholders and will take ownership of your allocated tasks.
Your new role
Your responsibilities as a Finance Assistant will include tasks such as processing transactions and payments relating to grants, suppliers, employee expenses, procurement cards and reconciliation of accounts including the investigation of any differences.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good communication skills to deal with internal /external contacts.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Accounting processes.
- Good excel skills
- Excellent accuracy and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively and contribute to the team.
- Experience of working in Finance Transactional processing role.
- AT LEAST 1 year's experience working in a similar post or finance department.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'