£11 - £13 per hour
Are you available immediately and keen to work in finance? Do you have experienced in purchase ledger but also want to develop your skills?
I am recruiting a temporary Finance Assistant for a lovely company based in Cambridge city centre.
You will report to the Finance Manager in a small team and be responsible for the following:
• Review, approve and process purchase orders
• Process purchase invoices
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Review and process staff expenses and credit cards, following up on outstanding balances where necessary
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
• Process weekly UK and international payment runs
• Process transfers and payments against business need
• Process requests for cash advances and return of cash
• Ensure timely and accurate posting of relevant transactions
• Monitor the accounts email in-box and physical in-tray
• Reconcile petty cash on a monthly basis
• Maintain direct debit and standing order information as appropriate
• Update exchange rates in the financial accounting system
• Provide input as needed into the implementation of new systems and procedures
This role may suit someone who is returning to work after a break or someone coming to the end of a contract. Should the role become permanent then study support will be considered.
If you have the necessary experience and can start work at short notice then please apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'