Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working exclusively with one of our award winning business services clients, who are based on the outskirts of Bicester. They are an extremely well-established, multi-site business services clients, who are proud of their achievements, and who are a growing business year on year.
With their finance team based in Bicester, our client is seeking to appoint a Finance Administrator within the Credit Control team, whoa re responsible for chasing over due debt - and you will be hired on a temporary, on an on-going basis to cover high workloads and holiday cover.
As a Finance Assistant, employed initially on a temporary, your role will be varied, and your duties will include:
- Working closely with the Credit Control team, to support their daily activities
- To actively deal with all queries, via telephone, email and letter
- To deal with all billing issues, and to re-send out invoices to clients, as and when required
- Allocation of all payments received by customers, via direct debit or BACs
- To cover the Credit Control team and assist with outbound calls, as and when needed
- Daily use of Word, Excel, and in-house systems
The ideal profile that is required for this Finance Assistant role will ideally include:
- Potentially recent finance experience, gained from working in a team environment - however my client is also open to looking at school or college leavers for this role
- Strong communication skills, with a can-do attitude
- A friendly, personable approach
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Previous Excel and Word experience
What my client can offer, is a superb working environment, where you will be working within a small but growing close-knit finance team, great training and great career prospects also. You will need a car for this company, and they offer plenty of free parking on-site.
Ideally you will be available at very short notice to commence this role, or a week's notice potentially.
Please contact me for further details of this superb Finance Assistant role, for a well-known growing, but well-established business services client.
- Finance Assistant
- Credit Controller; Accounts Receivable; Collections
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'