Are you looking for your next position in finance? Do you have some office experience in a financial position?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
An outstanding legal firm in central Bristol is looking for a Finance Assistant to join the supportive and busy team. You will be undertaking a variety of financial responsibilities including dealing with bank transactions, reviewing client account, and providing general support to the wider finance team when required.
- Deal with all bank related activities and administration
- Record daily bank transactions
- Review and reconcile client bank accounts
- Assist with some cred control and related activities
- Be involved with ad hoc projects
- Provide general support to the wider team
Your skills and qualities:
- You will have some experience in the finance function
- You have strong GCSE’s in Maths and English, and a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent
- You know how to use Microsoft Office in an office setting
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- You will have excellent communication skills
This role will really suit someone with between 3-12 months finance experience, looking for a full time position in an excellent firm.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'