My client, a very successful Manufacturing business is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their growing team. You will be reporting into the Finance manager and sit in between the 4 other Finance Assistants. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills further and join a market leader.
Finance Assistant duties:
• Post journals with analysis on the P&L
• Post accruals and prepayments on the balance sheet
• Responsible for all stock journals
• Maintain cashbook - downloading bank statements
• Posting the correct items on the nominal
• Reconcile all currency bank accounts
• Reconcile sterling cashbook
• Liaise with Department heads to obtain approval for supplier payments.
• Arranging payments via the online Banking system
• Issuing foreign currency to staff member
Finance Assistant requirements:
• Previous experience with multicurrency
• Manufacturing experience preferable
• Cashbook experience essential
• High level attention to detail
• IT Literate
For immediate consideration call Katy @ Howarth Morris on and apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'