Annapurna is voted 11th Best Company to Work For by The Sunday Times!
This is a perfect entry level role for someone with a passion for finance! Get heavily involved with company projects, support operational duties and work with our top consultants from day one.
Work in an exciting sales environment - without the sales part!
You'll be part of a small team, working in an extremely varied role - evolving as the business grows!
- Process supplier invoices, maintaining an up-to-date and accurate creditor’s ledger.
- Proposing and processing payment runs.
- Obtaining and reconciling expenses from directors and employees with credit card and related expenses.
- Accounts payable reporting.
- Statement reconciliations as required
- On-boarding new contractors into the business and managing the compliance and candidate checking process
- Working with the business to onboard new clients and run credit checks
- Create contracts for new clients and contract extensions
Ad hoc duties including but not limited to;
- Project work to identify and improve processes
- Assisting with accounts preparation
- Contractor payroll
- Credit control
- HMRC reporting
- Strong administration skills with office experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can communicate effectively
- Proactive and with an interest in process improvement
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A background in either contractor compliance or accounts payable looking for a more varied role
- Xero experience
- Timesheet system experience
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'