Up to 22,000
My client, an exciting and growing company based in Gloucester are seeking a motivated individual to assist in their Finance department. The role involves working full time hours with an added benefit of only working half a day on a Friday.
- Processing Sales and Invoice receipts
- Resolving queries
- Checking VAT accounting to eliminate errors
- Support sales ledger activities - specifically coding and processing of purchase invoices
- Invoicing, receipts and credit control
- Completion of credit card and expenses reconciliation
- Supporting the accounts team with administrative tasks including filing ang emails
- Use of SAGE to manage the chart of accounts structure
- Studying towards or Part Qualified AAT of equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Accurate, methodical and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to use own initiative when necessary
- Proficiency in spoken English and strong writing capabilities
For immediate consideration send your CV to Isobel at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'