Reporting directly to the Assistant Accountant, your responsibilities will be wide and varied. Duties will include:
- Oversee processing of purchase ledger entries
- Processing, logging and checking of all monthly credit card receipts and statements
- Co-ordinate supplier payment runs
- Raise and allocate PO's
- Reconcile supplier accounts and deal with associated queries
- Assist with month end processes
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a fast-paced finance environment
- Proven ability to process high volumes of purchase invoices
- Dealing with confidential and commercially sensitive information with discretion
- Clear and concise communication
- IT proficient in the usual MS suite, with excellent proficiency in Excel
- Highly numerical and commercially aware
If this sounds like something of interest, please click Apply Now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'