Finance Assistant required to join a large multinational company who have been operating for over 80 years and have an employee base of over 900 people. The Company turnover is in excess of £150M and they plan on being the world leader in environment control. They require a Finance Assistant to work within the finance department who will ideally be based in or around the Petersfield area.
The Finance Assistant will ensure that large service project invoicing is accurate and up to date, and that debtor days are in line with the company target. The Finance Assistant will also liaise with other members of the team to ensure that unfinished work is completed at the earliest opportunity.
Finance Assistant Position Overview
- The role will also consist of invoicing & applications, order bank, order entry & credit approval and general administrative tasks.
Finance Assistant Position Requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office - primarily Word and Excel.
- At least 3 years' experience gained within a similar finance role.
- Be based in or around the Petersfield area
Finance Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £21,000
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression
- Pension (employee 4% - employer 8%)
- Staff car parking facilities
- Childcare Voucher Scheme is available.
- Approved Cycle to Work scheme.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'