Temporary £100 - £118 per day (Depending on experience)
Bristol, Clevedon - BS21
We are looking for Finance Assistant to work as part of our clients Finance Team. Our client is a large multi-national construction and civil engineering organisation and you’ll be responsible for managing the purchase ledger by processing invoices and dealing with internal and external queries relating to projects within the region. The role is initially temporary, but could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Processing and checking invoices
- Dealing with Accounts Payable queries
- Monitoring and prioritising the finance mail boxes
- Reviewing Aged Debt report
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and customers
- Reconciliation of Supplier Invoices
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Solid team working skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Account Management
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'