Competitive Salary available
Excellent Growth and Development Opportunities
Support to be CIMA Qualified
25 days holiday + bank holidays, bonus scheme, pension contribution, life insurance + more
Our client is a market leader tooling/equipment precision manufacturing business primarily for the pharmaceutical industry and are looking for an enthusiastic Finance Assistant on a permanent basis. Due to internal growth, our client is looking for someone on a permanent basis who is driven on learning new things and wants to develop themselves further. With a lot of growth opportunities and support to do this as well as a great benefits package, this is certainly a company to be a part of, especially If being CIMA qualified is of interest!
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Assistant Management Accountant with the day to day tasks of the finance department
- Role will be a varied role and learning about different departments including, purchasing, payroll, despatch and Purchase Ledger.
- Cash management for all bank accounts
- Chase any due and overdue sales invoices
- Process sales admin queries with relation to credit checks, credit limits and maintaining the data
- Posting cash book journals
- Commission statements issues and reconciliations
- Month end
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Payroll processing
- VAT Returns
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- AAT qualified
- Enthusiastic positive manner
- Eagerness to grow and develop
- 2+ years’ experience is preferred but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'