A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Assistant at an e-commerce business that is rapidly expanding. The company is looking to add a new vibrant and experienced member to their working family in the London Bridge area.
The company offers incredible exposure, career progression and professional development for the right candidate. The benefit package is exceptionally attractive and desirable in comparison to the market standard. This is an ideal opportunity to prove your value as a Finance Assistant in a reputable global company.
Finance Assistant Duties:
- Raising credit notes
- Setting up new client accounts
- Processing invoices and supplier payment run
- Maintenance of Sales Ledger
- Processing payments by debit/credit cards including daily receipting activities
- Free breakfast
- 25 days holiday also including bank holidays
- Private health and dental
- Discretionary annual bonus including other incentive bonusses
- Pension contributions by company of 7.5%
- Birthday off, private move day off
Candidates should ideally be available in a short notice. If you are an experienced Finance Assistant Clerk looking for further exposure in a fast growing company this is the ideal role for you.
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £25 000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'