A leading finance company based in the West End, Central London are looking to recruit a Temporary 'Finance Assistant' on an initial 3 month contract.
You MUST have a finance background as well as experience using 'Clearbooks / Quickbooks'.
The role is paying £18-19 per hour and you MUST be available to start immediately.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Finance Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our finance team. The role is varied and demanding. There will be dealings with all levels of staff so excellent communication skills are essential. Whilst the primary responsibilities will be daily accounting tasks, this role will also require handling queries from sales consultants and clients.
Principle Responsibilities & Associated Tasks:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Setting up of all payment templates and payments i.e. suppliers, staff expenses, prepaid card load, PAYE and VAT payments
- Maintenance of Petty Cash
- Monitoring and reconciliation of prepaid cards
- Banking cheques
- Foreign currency payments
- Tracking client standing order mandates
Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Raising of client invoicing
- Tracking of client credit control
- Data input and coding of supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and producing weekly payment run report
- Dealing with supplier and client queries
- Calculate and produce sales commissions
- Provide commission reports to sales consultants
Client disbursements control
- Invoicing of monthly client fees
- Invoicing of annual returns and accounts submission
Your experience will include:
- 3 years minimum working in a busy accounts department
- Part qualified AAT/ ACCA / CIMA studier
- Strong MS Office Excel and Word skills essential
- Clear Books/ Quick Books or cloud based accounting packages experience would be advantageous
- Good written / oral communication skills.
- Analytical mind-set
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company with excellent staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'