Full time - Finance Assistant - Invoices - Credit Control - Finance - King's Lynn
Your new company
A New Kings Lynn based company are currently recruiting a part-time Finance Assistant to support with all aspects of the businesses. The role is full time with potential for some flexibility, preferably over 5 days.
Your new role
Your responsibilities include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Producing payment lists, checking and preparing supplier invoices for payment
- Maintaining and organising supplier invoice records
- Reconciling supplier statements, including monitoring and managing supplier balances
- Producing customers statements and distributing
- Raising customer invoices from sales orders in accordance with customer requirements
- Checking and processing expense claims
- Assisting with preparation of monthly accounts
- Credit Control
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this post you will need to have experience working in a similar role, be willing to work 30+ hours per week if needed over 5 days.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary for the hours worked a temporary, contract or permanent role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'