Salary: Circa £19k. 28 days holiday, private health, pension, reduced products
Our client is a fantastic, growing company based just outside of Bolton town centre. They are a well-known supplier in the area and a UK leader in their industry, supplying products throughout the UK to various sectors.
We are now looking for a Finance Assistant to join the business on a permanent basis - please note, you must have hands on experience in Accounts to be considered
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger & Credit Control on a daily basis
- Assisting with month end tasks as required
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Producing payment runs (GBP & Euro)
- Raising invoices and credit notes manually
- Setting up new customers on the system - ensuring full credit safe checks are completed
- Setting up new accounts on banking system through RBS
- Purchasing foreign currency
- Reconciling credit and debit cards
- Responsibility for petty cash
- Working closely with Finance Manager/Finance Director to ensure ad-hoc duties are completed
To be considered you MUST have experience of the above in a Finance role. Knowledge of SAP/Oracle would be highly beneficial but not essential
The business are keen to get someone onboard quickly so please apply now for immediate consideration -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'