This opportunity would be well-suited to someone who has perhaps a years experience in a busy accounting team.
This is a very social company with many benefits and offering long term career opportunity with potential for study support and real progression.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for day to day cash and banking tasks associated with the business, including daily reconciliations of a number of bank accountsand processing and administering expenses and ad-hoc payments.
* Daily reconcilliation
* Process ad hoc BACS and CHAPS
* Assist with journals for the monthly management accounts
* Ensure expenses and petty cash requests claims are made in accordance with the expenses policy
* Ensure purchase invoice imports are posted accrurately
Skills and Knowledge:
* Basic accounts knowledge
* Strong knowledge of IT systems
* Meticulous and accurate, paying excellent attention to detail
* Able to handle a high volume of transactions
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'