Monday to Friday
Up to £19,000
Do you have experience working in an accounts department?
Are you available to start work immediately?
If so, this could be an ideal assignment for you!
Our client is seeking an Finance Assistant to join their company in Wellingborough on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Assistant will include:
- Sales Ledger - creation of sales invoices and credit notes using in house system
- Purchase Ledger - data entry, query resolution, statement reconciliation
- Usage of SAGE 50
- Chasing customer payments
- General administration duties
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
In order to be successful in the role of a Finance Assistant you must:
- Have previous Finance/Accounts experience
- Working knowledge of accounting systems (SAGE 50 desirable)
- Act as a team player to support your colleagues with their workload should time permit
- Confidently work within a busy office
If you feel you fit the above criteria we are look for in an Finance Assistant, we would like to hear from you urgently.
Get a £25 voucher if you successfully recommend someone for this role - see T&C's here.
Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
- sales ledger
- purchase ledger
- SAGE 50
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'