An exciting and successful, creative agency based in Liverpool Street is recruiting for an Finance Assistant to join the accounts team supporting the Financial Controller.
This is a very hand’s on and busy role, and you will be responsible for both the Accounts Payable and Receivables functions along with being a number 2 to the Financial Controller.
The client is offering a full study package for the right candidate along with potential to progress the role (with the support of the FC) into a Management Accountant role.
- Full maintenance and reconciliation of the purchase ledger;
- Input, match, batch and coding of invoices;
- Processing Supplier Payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Full processing of the payment runs;
Sales Ledger / Credit Control
- Setting up of new suppliers and managing their accounts;
- Raising sales invoices
- Credit Control, assisting with the collection of outstanding invoices;
- Processing of employee expenses;
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc support to the financial controller
- Ideally you will have at least 2 year’s previous experiences within a similar all-round role, within a previous Creative / Media agency;
- Ability to resolve issues and problems with ease;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Able to work well under pressure in a busy environment and meet deadlines;
- Excellent team player;
- Self motivated, works under own initiative and can understand the bigger picture;
- Ability to influence individuals of all levels to ensure you meet your deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced immediately available Finance Assistant to join an exciting creative agency with great prospects to grow your career.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Accounts Payable
- Creative Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"