Chudleigh (Newton Abbot).
£21,000 - £23,000.
Our client is a leading family run, Agricultural and Turf dealership, plus County store with over 30 years of experience in the industry. They are rapidly growing, and are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team in Chudleigh. They are looking for a full time Finance Assistant who will share their vision to deliver their promise, 'Premium Product Premium Support'.
This is a new role and would suit a proven Finance Assistant with strong MS Excel skills, who enjoys a varied role. You MUST have experience in using Pivot Tables and Double Entry bookkeeping.
Working with their friendly accounts department, you will be analysing the financials of the company. Preparing monthly packs and helping to prepare annual financial statements.
You will also be part of the wider team and be flexible in your approach to other general administrative duties. You MUST be a real team player with outstanding communications sills to complement the existing team.
- Extracting data from the existing accounts package.
- Updating reports held in Excel.
- Updating reports held in Excel pivot tables.
- Critical review of all reports.
- Highlighting elements of reports that require the attention of Team Leaders.
- Creation of further reporting on ad-hoc basis to inform Team Leaders.
- Updating specifications of control accounts and taking actions / creating postings based on specifications.
- Completing control / completeness checks on accounting processes.
- Contributing to the upgrading or replacement of accounting software.
- Free parking.
- 40 hours per week with overtime opportunities.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Discretionary sick pay package.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual flu vaccination.
- A friendly and cohesive working atmosphere with annual social events.
APPLY NOW or contact
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Finance assistant
- double entry bookkeeping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job