1. Accounts Payable (AP)
Provide an AP service for the recording and payment of third party supplier invoices, including:
• Scanning supplier invoices.
• Validating and encoding supplier invoices.
• Resolving supplier queries in a timely manner, referring to senior resource where necessary.
• Reconciling supplier statements to ensure accuracy and integrity of profit & loss account.
• Updating Walker Financials with supplier transactions.
2. Cash & Cheque Payments Cash & Cheque Payments
• Validating cheque payments.
• Encoding cash & cheque payments to customer agreements.
• Performing a daily reconciliation of cash transactions processed versus transactions banked.
• Banking cheques to Walker Financials.
3. Third Party Payments CHAPS Payments
• Logging and encoding of CHAPS and BACS payments on banking systems.
4. Bank Statement Processing Bank Statements
Processing transactions received for bank accounts to customer agreements and / or Walker Financials.
5. Credit Card Payments
Credit Card Payments
• Reconciling and processing credit card payments to customer
6. Internal Customer Queries Investigate and resolve internal customer queries received by both telephone and email.
Ensuring that all documentation is passed for scanning and providing cover if required.
Carry out any other ad hoc tasks from time to time as requested.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"