Finance Assistant / Liverpool / Contract - 6 Months / £20,000 - £22000
NC Associates are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their Finance Customer Team. As the Finance Assistant you will be responsible for the completion of the Customer Debt Reports and collection of outstanding debt, completing general Finance Customer workflows including refunds and copy receipts, call backs, incoming emails and resolving general customer queries.
- Customer debt collection and reporting
- Completion of internal and external post preparation
- Resolving of customer financial queries/refunds by telephone, email and letter
- Dealing with Bacs and Cheque payments and the production and reconciling of site balance sheets
- Ensuring all journals are prepared and posted in line with specific deadlines
- General administration duties
You must have;
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge constructively.
- Experience with Excel
- The ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload.
- Accounts payable experience
- Dealt with a high volume work in a previous role
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
If you are interested and meet the requirements needed, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job