Full Time / Permanent
My Client is one of the UK's leading privately-owned building and construction experts, specialising in the refurbishment, maintenance and repair of private and commercial properties across the UK and they are looking for an experience Finance Assistant to help support the Finance Director with financial duties.
- Point of contact for Integrity including maintaining error logging report and chasing responses for non-finalised incidents
- Maintenance of own journal spreadsheet ensuring batch numbers entered once processes
- Assistance to Finance Director with Payroll Year End, P11 Year End, Final information on areas of responsibility such as dates paid re S/C Ledger, Debtors Ledger, Bank Reconciliations for Year End File
- Creation of new Sub-Contractors including HMRC verification for CIS status
- Maintenance of Sub-Contractor Insurance Register including saving new documents for new sub-contractors and chasing of up to date insurance documents when expired
- Once bank payments have been processed up to and including 5th of the month, process CIS return including issuing of monthly statements to subcontractors
- Enter deductions total into the Payroll - Group spreadsheet as instructed and notify FD of completion
- Generate and process journal re CIS transfer to PAYE Control
- Management Accounts Management Reporting - reconcile the control accounts and provide proof to Finance Director
8am - 4:30pm with half hour lunch
Monday – Friday
20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
To apply, please email your CV to .uk or for further details, please ring Lydia on . Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job