Due to expansion our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to provide support to the Finance Director.
Study support offered to the right candidate by way of an AAT or similar qualification.
What you’ll be doing;
- Processing both sales ledger and purchase ledger invoices
- Account / bank reconciliation
- Chasing late payments by email and phone
- Generating reports and finance information using Excel and Sage
- All accounts up to trial balance
- Assisting the Finance Director with any ad hoc project work as necessary
- Answering and directing calls, assisting customers where possible
- Providing administrative support within the team
- Previous accounts experience
- Experience using Sage or a similar accounts package
- Initiative with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Based in Leatherhead
- £25,000 - £30,000 (depending upon experience)
- Monday - Friday - 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Auto enrol pension
- Professional qualification study support offered to the successful candidate
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"