Global IT company in Brighton require a switched on Finance Assistant to join their close knit international team, £20000. If you want to join an award winning and growing organisation that can offer genuine career opportunities and great training, then please apply.
You will be involved with:
- Responsible for own portfolio of international clients who pay via self-bill.
-Timely reconciliation of client remittances, query management and reduction of aged debt.
- Develop improvements to credit control and billing processes.
- Ensuring their billing system runs smoothly and all associated administration is dealt with.
- Adhering to compliance and internal policies for audit purposes.
- Supporting the wider finance and operations team with invoicing, business analysis and ad hoc administration.
Good knowledge of Excel is essential and accurate data entry skills. Experience using V-Lookups and pivot tables essential. Salesforce or Tempest experience desirable but will train. Strong communication skills and a confident telephone manner, with the ability to prioritise and problem solve. This role does require the ability to deal with work of a repetitive nature.
As this role will call upon your numeracy skills, our client will test your mathematical ability at interview stage so a natural strength in this area is highly beneficial, and a strong educational background (graduate calibre or equivalent) is preferred.
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5.30pm in a Central Brighton location, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and good career prospects. Immediate interviews and start date.
- finance assistant graduate reconciliation advanced excel pivot table vlookups
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job