join their ever expanding and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the regions best SME businesses. Duties include:-
- Accurate and timely printing and processing of all purchase invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Create creditors list and payments list
- Create Sales invoices and credit notes
- Day to day recording of sales tax
- Post all customer receipts to accounting system
- Issuing account statements to customers.
- Reconcile bank
- Posting general expense and credit card statements
- Reconcile stock
- Nominal ledger journals (salary etc) and month end routine
You will work with a strong level of attention detail, be positive and have a can do attiitude. AAT qualification would be desirable but by no means essential. To be considered please apply within.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job