The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Receive, receipt, keep in safe custody and bank all public monies
- Process electronic payment of invoices, salaries and other payment through the BACs system.
- Processing Travel Allowances for staff.
- Processing Medical Claims for staff.
- Process School Fees for A-Based staff.
- Maintain and process all allowances, advances and acquittals
- Create and maintain records for all Accounts Payable Vendors and Accounts Receivable Customers
- Assist with the management of advances and debtors
- Filing and record keeping of financial documentation;
- Assist in processing End of Month Schedules.
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA part qualified would be beneficial
- Relevant foundation level accounting qualification or equivalent level experience
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel up to an intermediate level
- Proven aptitude for numerical reasoning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient administration and organisational skills as well as being able to collate information for reporting purposes
- Ability to multi task and prioritise and manage varied workload is essential
- Prior experience working in a professional office environment
- Experience using Financial Management Information System such as SAP
If you're interested in the role of Accounts Assistant role then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.