Finance Assistant, Gillingham, Dorset, Up to £10.00ph
Our client, an industry natural product company are now in requirement of a Finance Assistant. Seated within the Accounts department, you'll provide pivotal support for all expenses & payment processing related enquiries, and will be the main point of contact for the division.
You'll be responsible for:
- Cash matching using retail data
- Downloading data and inputting onto a central spreadsheet
- Reconcile information from multiple reports
- Supporting the finance team with adhoc administration
- Experience within a Finance is desirable
- Strong ability to manage own workload
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Excel to and intermediate level
- A high level of attention to detail
The Finance Assistant position is available immediately, and on a full time basis on an ongoing basis, so would be the perfect opportunity if you're looking to gain further finance experience working for a very well established company.
Based within their office in Gillingham, you'll be part of a fairly small but very friendly team.
For you experience and positive work ethic you can expect to receive a generous hourly rate of up to £10.00 per hour dependant on experience.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you're available immediately then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job