We are a small facilities management company based in Limehouse, East London. We are looking to recruit a finance assistant on a full time, permanent basis.
- Weekly and monthly payroll for around 60 employees
- processing new employees and P45
- processing pensions
- Year end tasks
- RTI submissions
- keep records of holidays and sickness
- Raise sales invoices and put them on the system
- VAT preparation and submission
- Pay monthly tax & NI
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Pay suppliers invoices.
- Chase client’s payments.
- Create a working relationship with Bought Ledger Departments.
- Monthly management accounts
The right candidate should have some experience of working within either payroll department, bookkeeping or someone who finished bookkeeping related studies. SAGE and TempAid knowledge will be an advantage. The person should have good attention to detail and good time management to meet all deadlines.
Basic Experience of using MS Office suite.
Office is based in Limehouse, East London
Work hours: 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary between £19K - £22K depending on experience.
Please apply with CV and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time