Coventry City Centre
We currently looking for an eager individual to join our team as a Finance Assistant to undertake a range of duties in accordance with a special focus on invoices and data entry. You must have some finance experience and be able to understand the financial division.
This is a great entry level role for a graduate looking to further their finance experience within a big organisation.
- Undertake a wide range of finance tasks to support the delivery of any financial administration.
- Provide a responsive service and answer any enquiries via email, over the phone or face to face and answer those accordingly or escalate to a senior member of staff.
- Ensure all invoices coming in a correctly recorded onto a database.
- Cross referencing and checking documents against our database.
- Providing nay other administrative support required within the department.
- Relevant experience working in a Finance department is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure with constant deadlines.
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise day to day work.
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel.
If that sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job