Job Title: Finance Assistant
Salary: £20,000pa to £22,000pa DOE.
Our client is an accomplished and successful company based near Banbury. Due to continued growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a capable Finance Assistant to work in their team. This is an amazing opportunity and a great foundation to advance your career. AAT study support is available for the right individual.
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Payment allocation, resolution of debit balances and statement reconciliations.
- Manage the invoice query log.
- Produce payment run reports for review.
- Process employee expenses on the company's bespoke system
- Manage payment of urgent charges and resolve disputes.
- Dealing with enquires over the phone and via email.
- Other ad - hoc duties.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in Account Payable is essential.
- AAT part or fully Qualified.
- GCSE Maths grade C or equivalent.
- Good understanding of accounts processes and procedure.
- MS Office and Excel skills.
- Previous experience of SAGE 200 is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
Must hold a full UK drivers licence and have transport.
AAT study support is available for the right individual.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Beth Lawrence for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job