Based in London and are online in Denmark, my client is a fresh approach to consumer e-commerce. Starting with everyday essentials, the things we use all the time, emma.dk is making it possible for members to access and buy products from more than 700 quality brands at cost price.
We are looking for a organised marketing / finance assistant to join our friendly team in our London offices. Must have 2 years experience
Experience in E-commerce would be a bonus.
- Assisting the group with a variety of ecommercial tasks.
- Provide a first class service to customers via multi channels for example phone, Emails.
- Supporting the Accountant as required to ensure that all necessary management information is available.
- Work with the merchandising and buying teams to ensure the products have the correct information all times.
- Update prices, promotions and lead times.
- Raise, keep track and update Purchase Orders.
- Build relationships with external Suppliers.
- Analyze best and worst products (e.g., price points, colours or styles).
- Update buying reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Process purchase invoices and expenses onto the accounting system for group companies, ensuring appropriate nominal codes are used.
- Assist in the month end process - preparing accruals and prepayments journals.
- Good experience working with Excel.
- Google Sheets knowledge is a bonus.
- Experiences using pivot tables and V-lookup.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills and able to multitask.
- Able to learn new tasks and grow in the role.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.