My Award-winning client are looking for a dynamic and career driven Finance Assistant to become a part of their energetic team. My client is a world-renowned media provider that are looking to make additions to their lively finance team due to continued growth and expansion offering the successful Finance Assistant the chance to grow from within and become a figure head for their Accounts team.
The following attributes are desirable for this Finance Assistant role:
- AAT/ACCA or CIMA Studier
- Preparing invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Analysing aged debtors report and assisting with chasing debt when required
- Dealing with client queries.
- Processing supplier payment runs
- Assisting with preparing dormant and current project accounts
- Reconciling various bank accounts.
- Working on the nominal ledger
- Previous experience with Sage
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Working from the Fixed Asset Register
The benefits for this Finance Assistant role includes:
- Full Study Support
- Pension Plan
- Free Staff Parking
- Private Healthcare
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to feedback on your application, if therefore you hear nothing from us in 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If however we are presenting you to our clients, we expect to be able to carry out an agency interview within 5 working days.
Clapham Salary: £25,000 - £30,000