My Award-winning client are looking for a dynamic and career driven Finance Assistant to become a part of their lively team. My client is offering the successful Finance Assistant the chance to grow from within and become a figure head for the organisation. My Client is looking for a candidate that has been exposed to management accounts as well as being an active studier in either AAT/ACCA or CIMA.
The following attributes are desirable for this Finance Assistant role:
- AAT/ACCA or CIMA Studier
- Preparing invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Analysing aged debtors report and assisting with chasing debt when required
- Dealing with client queries.
- Processing supplier payment runs
- Assisting with preparing dormant and current project accounts
- Reconciling various bank accounts.
- Working on the nominal ledger
- Previous experience with Sage
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to feedback on your application, if therefore you hear nothing from us in 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If however we are presenting you to our clients, we expect to be able to carry out an agency interview within 5 working days.
Streatham Salary £24,000 - £28,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job