Residential Property, Manchester
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our Finance team in Manchester. This position is ideal for those who have finance experience and are interested in working for a UK leading Law firm.
Responsibilities to include:
- Liaising with all fee earners and support staff with any accounts, billing or finance queries
- Processing bills and taking payments
- Updating and managing lender exchange panel information
- Setting up land registry user accounts
- Dealing with the firm’s CQS re accreditation
- Registering purchases at the land registry following completion
- Posting deeds to clients and lenders either upon request of historical deeds or following completion of registration at the land registry
- Nil balancing ledgers and closing files in accordance with the file closure procedure
- Archiving files for storage
- The ability to learn quickly and apply learning so you can work at pace and meet keen deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please select "Apply now", which will take you to the Slater and Gordon website in which you can complete your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job